Currently, Dynamics 365 SharePoint Integration document limit is 50MB.
And if you try to upload a Document greater than 50MB, it’ll give you the below error –
So here’s what they mean by directly uploading to SharePoint, in case you are new to Dynamics and don’t know if you can access SharePoint directly from Dynamics.
Here’s how you can upload larger files greater than 50MB –
- In the Documents tab, you’ll see the
- This will take you to the SharePoint location in the new tab which this Document folder points to –
- And you can choose to upload your file –
- And your file will be uploaded even if it’s larger than 50MB
- And the same will be reflected in Dynamics’ Document grid on the record as well.
Hope this was helpful! Here are some more Dynamics 365 posts which you might be interested in –
- Enable SharePoint Online integration Dynamics 365 | Power Platform Admin Center
- Dynamics 365 Storage Utilization | Dataverse Storage | Power Platform Admin Center
- Use Hierarchy in Roll Up Fields in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Filter records in a View owned by a Team you are a member of | Dynamics 365 CRM
- Get GUID of the current View in Dynamics 365 CRM JS from ribbon button | Ribbon Workbench
- Dynamics 365 App For Outlook missing on SiteMap in CRM? Use shortcut link [Quick Tip]
- Import lookup referencing records together in Dynamics 365 CRM | [Linking related entity data during Excel Import]
- Excel Importing Notes (Annotation) entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Enable/Disable the need to Approve Email for Mailboxes in Dynamics 365 CRM CE
- Call Azure Function from Dynamics 365 CRM using Webhooks
- Show Ribbon button only on record selection in Dynamics CRM
- Accessing multiple occurrences of a field in Business Process Flow using JS in D365 CRM