One of the recent offerings by Microsoft is D365 AI For Sales. I saw this available on my D365 Trial instance which is 9.1.x.
I will quickly summarize on how you can enable D365 AI For Sales on your D365 environment having any of the Sales subscriptions.
It has features like –
- Relationship Analytics
- Predictive Lead Scoring
- Predictive Opportunity Scoring
- Connecting Insights
More about which, you can read from the Microsoft Documentation – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/ai/sales/help-hub
Before we begin
- D365 AI For Sales is only available in the (NAM) North America region.
- You’ll need a D365 AI For Sales license for the same.
Check if Sales AI is available
Quickly, you can check your Settings area if you already see the Sales AI appears or not.
Or you can simply go to the below link to setup a trial for yourself –
Or even from the Applications screen in the Dynamics 365 Admin Center –
- Let’s assume you’re on this page after you go to Settings > Sales AI. You can accept the terms to enable the Embedded Intelligence or even chose to do so later.
- Moving further, I chose to directly enable the D365 AI for Sales by scrolling further and clicking on Get it now as shown below.
- Then, I provided consent and Accepted.
- Agree to terms and click on Continue.
- While it’s installing, you’ll see this –
- It took about a few hours until it was being setup in the background. Finally, once successfully done, D365 AI For Sales is now available for you to setup and you’ll see multiple tabs where you can configure each of the functionalities separately.
You can then choose to configure each of them separately. Hope this quick initial setup info helps!