Here’s a Quick Tip for everyone using Field Service and Project Service Automation. In case you are wondering how can you change the colors of the Booking Statuses on the Schedule Board for Field Service and PSA, here’s what you need to do.
This what your default Schedule Board looks like out-of-the-box.
Booking Status is an entity within which you can set this up.
You can navigate to Booking Statuses entity in your Field Service like below
There are these records you can modify. Also, for PSA, you have the same entity with different records for Booking Statuses
But, let’s look at Field Service’s example –
Now in each record, you can see in Common tab
And you can change by selecting this color picker control
And save the new selected color.
And let’s change for Completed as well, just another example – changed for Completed also to a greenish shade
Now let’s look at the updated Schedule Board of how these colors look.
Hope this quick tip helps!
Here are some more PSA/Field Service posts you might want to look at –
- How to add Rating Values to Rating Models in D365 Field Service and PSA
- Why we see Cross Day in Work Hours on Bookable Resources/User?
- Modify Project tab’s view in Schedule Board in PSA v3 | Quick Tip
- Dynamics 365 PSA v2 to v3 Upgrade failed? Here’s what to do.
- Additional columns in PSA v3 Schedule view
- Update Price feature in D365 PSA v3
- A manager is required for non-project time entries, absence, and vacation error in D365 PSA v3
- Set Work Hours Template to a Bookable Resource in D365 PSA v3
- Booking Resources more than their capacity in D365 PSA v3
- PSA v3 View Custom Controls used on Project form