Navigating to the D365 Instance Picker from the O365 or missing D365 Admin Center still a hassle?
Now, as of 2020 and later, the classic Instance Picker has been retired and replaced by the Power Platform Admin Center (PPAC)
New Power Platform Admin Center
Now, you can access the new PPAC or Power Platform Admin Center using this link –
And it’ll take you to the Power Platform Admin Center
Old Instance Picker
Use the below link to directly navigate to the instance picker. Or maybe bookmark the link, perhaps.
Below was how the previous Instance Picker looked for classic Dynamics 365 CRM. But now, the same will be redirected to the new Power Platform Admin Center again. So, both links will take you to the same place.
Remember: You’ll need to have D365 Admin Role to be able to access this page.
Hope this was useful!
Here are some more Dynamics 365 Admin Center posts you might want to check –
- Track and Set Regarding are disabled for Appointments in Dynamics 365 App For Outlook message | Demystified
- Dynamics 365 App For Outlook missing on SiteMap in CRM? Use shortcut link [Quick Tip]
- Turn Teams On / Off at Org Level, provisioning users | M365 Admin Center Tip
- Office 365 Admin: Quickly Enable Multi-factor authentication for usersOffice 365 Admin: Quickly Enable Multi-factor authentication for users
- There are missing dependencies. Install the following solutions before installing this one: “Active” | Connection References missing in Power Platform Solution
One thought on “D365 Admin Center: Instance Picker Link / Power Platform Admin Center | Dynamics 365 Environments”
[…] I usually prefer to go with the old school classic Instance Picker, if you want to have a quick access to it, check this post – D365 Admin Center: Instance Picker Link […]