Most common asks on Schedule Board in D365 PSA is about how we can modify the Project tab view we see?
Resource Requirement Entity
The Resource Requirement entity is what controls what views are available for you on the Schedule Board –
- To be able to find what this view is about, you’ll need to go to the Resource Requirement entity
- Now, if I open this record, you can make changes to this view. In this case, I now got Type and Status next to Name field and pushed Created On a little further.
- Now, just Save and Publish.
Project Tab view
Now, simply refresh Schedule Board and you’ll see the updated change –
If you’re looking for more PSA related posts, you can check these –
- Dynamics 365 PSA v2 to v3 Upgrade failed? Here’s what to do.
- Additional columns in PSA v3 Schedule view
- Update Price feature in D365 PSA v3
- A manager is required for non-project time entries, absence, and vacation error in D365 PSA v3
- PSA v3 View Custom Controls used on Project form
- Set Work Hours Template to a Bookable Resource in D365 PSA v3
- Time/Expense Entry Rejection comments in D365 PSA v3
- Booking Resources more than their capacity in D365 PSA v3
Hope this quick tip helps!!!
One thought on “Modify Project tab’s view in Schedule Board in PSA v3 | Quick Tip”
[…] Modify Project tab’s view in Schedule Board in PSA v3 | Quick Tip […]