I’ll keep enriching this series with advanced topics soon.
- Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- System Customizer / System Admin access to the Dynamics 365 / Model-Driven environment.
Also, for complete reference to Dynamics 365 Client Scripting, here’s the official Microsoft Documentation on the same – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/model-driven-apps/clientapi/reference?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Hope this was useful. In order to also look for a beginner series on writing Plugins for Dynamics 365 CRM / Dataverse, I’ve created a Blog Series for the same as well – Plugins Development in Dynamics 365 CRM for Beginners | [Blog Series]
Hope this is a helpful start!
Here are some more Dynamics 365 CE / CRM posts which you might want to check –
- Make Managed fields Required in Dynamics 365 – Managed Properties Error [Workaround] | D365 CE Quick Tip
- Sign up for a Dynamics 365 Project Operations (Lite Deployment) environment and provision a new instance | Power Platform
- Filter records in a View owned by a Team you are a member of | Dynamics 365 CRM
- Duration field in Dynamics 365 converts Hours value to Days in Dynamics 365 | [Flow Workaround to convert in Hours and Mins]
- Show custom ribbon button based on Security Role of the logged in User in Dynamics 365 | Ribbon Workbench in XrmToolbox
- Connecting XrmToolBox to an MFA enabled Dynamics 365 environment | Azure AD
- Pass Execution Context to JS Script function as a parameter from a Ribbon button in Dynamics 365 | Ribbon Workbench
- Pass data to HTML Web Resource using browser’s sessionStorage in Dynamics 365 CE
- Form Access Checker in new Power Apps Form Designer | Model-Driven Apps in Dynamics 365
- Find deprecated JS code used in your Dynamics 365 environment | Dynamics 365 v9 JS Validator tool | XrmToolBox