Now that it’s given you might have installed Smart Buttons already, let’s review how you can use the Run Report button for your Organization
Here’s how you can run a small snippet of code when upon clicking the Ribbon button –
- Here’s the Smart Button you can use to run a snippet of JS code.
- When you drag the same on the ribbon (Form Ribbon in this case), you’ll be asked the below parameters – the Name of the button and the JS code you want to run.
- Once you’ve entered this, you can see the button show up. Finally, publish the changes and check on the actual record (or Grid based on where you have used this)
Here’s how the button will act upon using Quick JS Smart Button –
- You can see that the button is now shown on the Form.
I opened to Console in Dev Tools to show what the JS snippet will do (since in this example, it’s supposed to Log a message in the console).
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform\
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate