At times, there are scenarios where multiple developers are working together in a project and making cosmetic changes to the customization.
The error reads – “Cannot start the requested operation [EntityCustomization] because there is another [PublishAll] running at this moment. Use Solution History for more details.“
And, if there are any Publishing activities going on which was initiated by some other user/developer but others don’t know and they then try to also Publish.
You’ll see the below error, in case you made changes to certain customization and click on Publish Customization
If you click on See Solution History, here’s the URL shortcut for the same – https://[ORGName].[CRMRegion].dynamics.com/main.aspx?forceUCI=1&pagetype=entitylist&etn=msdyn_solutionhistory
And it’ll open up Solution History as below –
What this means?
This means, that there was another Publish operations going on in the background which was running and the current Publish operation need to wait till that one is finished.
Example – If you are publishing Ribbon Button changes from Ribbon Workbench, which looks like this –
So, you must wait for any Publish operation like this to finish.
Or there could also be because some solution is being imported. You can see this in the Solution History
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate