You can use Email Signature in D365 Emails as well. Here’s a quick tip on it to quickly create a Signature and use it.
As I write this blog, this feature is not yet available in the Unified Interface yet.
Create a Signature
- Navigate to Settings > Templates > Email Signatures
- And create a New Signature as below
- Now, I save and close.
Insert and use Signature
Now, when you write a new Email or this email in D356, you can select the signature as below –
- Select Insert Signature while working on the email
- Select the Signature and click Select.
- And the Signature appears.
That was easy. 🙂