As per MS Docs Key Dates i.e. Feb 1st for 2021 Wave 1 Early Access – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2021wave1/#key-dates-for-the-2021-release-wave-1?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Note: Since these are Early Access Features, not all features would necessarily make it to the final Wave 1 2021 release. Kindly try these features in a Sandbox environment only and test the same.
Microsoft Docs for details on Opt-in Features
Dynamics 365 Release Plan 2021 Wave 1 Early Access – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2021wave1/features-ready-early-access?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Power Platform Release Plan 2021 Wave 1 Early Access – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2021wave1/features-ready-early-access?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Here’s how you can Opt-in
- Navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com in your tenant and go in one of the Sandbox environments you want to enable the Wave 1 2021 Features on.
- Click Update now as seen below
Then click Confirm
- Now, Updates will start applying based on what D365 Apps you have installed.
Once completed, you’ll see that the status is now On for Wave 1 2021 Updates Early Access
Navigate to About in your App Selection Screen –
And you’ll see that the Updates have been applied
Here are some more Dynamics 365 Power Platform / Administrator related posts you might want to check out-
- Recover deleted D365 PowerApp environment using PowerShell
- Enable/Disable the need to Approve Email for Mailboxes in Dynamics 365 CRM CE
- Create a support Queue in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Create new Sandbox and copy Production over to it in PowerPlatform Admin Center
- Office 365 Admin: Quickly Enable Multi-factor authentication for users
- Turn Teams On / Off at Org Level, provisioning users | M365 Admin Center Tip
- Convert environments between Production and Sandbox | Power Platform Admin Center [Quick Tip]
- Make On-Demand Flow to show up in Dynamics 365 | Power Automate