As your organization and tenant usage grows, it’s difficult to keep track of Adoption. To tackle this, Tenant-Level Analytics have been introduced in Power Platform Admin Center (https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/).
Let’s see how we can turn this on for your tenant!
Enable Tenant-Level Analytics
Given that you have appropriate permissions in Power Platform Admin Center, here’s how you can enable Tenant-Level Analytics –
- In Power Platform Admin Center, look for Settings area – under this, you’ll see an option called as Analytics –
- Once you select Analytics, you’ll see on the right-hand side, a simple switch to turn it On. it could be Off by default.
- Once you Turn if On and Save, you’ll also see a confirmation message.
And it’ll show this message once applied.
- Now, do a complete Broswer refresh.
Reading Tenant-Level Analytics
Here’s how you can review tenant-level analytics once enabled for your Tenant via the Power Platform Admin Center –
- When Tenant-Level Analytics are disabled, you’ll not find anything on the top right corner of the Analytics under Power Automate or Power Apps
Tenant-Level Analytics: OFF (for both, Power Automate and Power Apps)
Tenant-Level Analytics: ON
- You can drop down on the menu and find Tenant-Level Analytics.
- Once you choose Tenant level analysis, you’ll see the below report show up – this is the same for Power Automate as well as Power Apps.
Please note that it takes up to 24 to 48 hours for the metrics to start showing from the previous day.
- And after approx. 48 hours later, I see this data now showing up.
Here’s Microsoft Learn Docs for Tenant-Level Analytics – https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/power-platform/admin/tenant-level-analytics#how-do-i-enable-tenant-level-analytics?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform\
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate