As per MS Docs, the Key Dates for the Wave 2 Features are as below –
Reference Link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2021wave2/?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Note: Since these are Early Access Features, not all features would necessarily make it to the final Wave 2 2021 release. Kindly try these features in a Sandbox environment only and test the same.
Microsoft Docs for details on Opt-in Features
Dynamics 365 Release Plan 2021 Wave 2 Early Access –
Power Platform Release Plan 2021 Wave 2 Early Access –
Here’s how you can Opt-in
- Navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ in your tenant and go in one of the Sandbox environments you want to enable the Wave 2 2021 Features on.
- Click Update now as seen and enter the name of the Org in the prompt
- Once you confirm, the update will start applying. It’ll take about 20 mins to an hour based on how large your environment is.
Once completed, you’ll see that the status is now On for Wave 2 2021 Updates Early Access.
Navigate to About in your App selection screen –
And you’ll see that the Updates have been applied
Here are some more Dynamics 365 Power Platform / Administrator related posts you might want to check out-
- Recover deleted D365 PowerApp environment using PowerShell
- Enable/Disable the need to Approve Email for Mailboxes in Dynamics 365 CRM CE
- Create a support Queue in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Create new Sandbox and copy Production over to it in PowerPlatform Admin Center
- Office 365 Admin: Quickly Enable Multi-factor authentication for users
- Turn Teams On / Off at Org Level, provisioning users | M365 Admin Center Tip
- Convert environments between Production and Sandbox | Power Platform Admin Center [Quick Tip]
- Make On-Demand Flow to show up in Dynamics 365 | Power Automate