In a certain scenario, you might want to block User from signing into Microsoft 365 entirely at the tenant level. Here’s how you do it
Given that you are an M365 Administrator / Global Administrator in Office Portal (https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal), here’s how you can block a User –
- Expand the Users in the Admin area, then select Active Users.
- Select the user which you want to block. You’ll see the button to Block sign-in.
- Click on Block sign-in and it’ll ask for you confirmation.
- Once you check it, you can Save changes.
- And you can see that the user is now blocked. Takes up to 60 minutes to be released from signed-in devices.
- And in the User pane, you’ll see that the User is not blocked and you can then choose to Unblock them.
- And when they try to Sign In, you’ll see this on the authentication screen.
- And you Unblock by doing the reverse, once blocked, you can uncheck to Unblock and it’ll take up to 15 mins for this to take effect.
You can also check the status of this in the Power Platform Admin Center – See this post – Run User Diagnostics in Power Platform Admin Center | Solving User Access Issues for Dynamics CRM
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate