If you are predominantly working in Dynamics 365 CRM i.e. the classic Form Designer and have one of the below fields –
You won’t be able to find it to add it on the Form in the Classic Editor.
And you are wondering how you can get this field on the form, then this quick tip is for you!
Modern Form Designer
Given that you are aware of how to get to the modern form designer –
- Once you open the Form from Power Apps (https://make.powerapps.com/), you can go to the Solution your Form/Fields are put in.
- Then, open your Form from the Solution
- And in your Form, if you look for the fields / Columns section to put on the form, you can see the Thumbnail field we created is present.
- You can then double click it and add on the Form. And then, this field will also work when using Dynamics 365 CRM Apps like Field Service, Sales etc.
Hope this was useful!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform\
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate