In case you are new to Project Operations or have recently upgraded from Project Service Automation to Project Operations, and if you are running into some issues, here’s how to identify them
Here’s an example error –
- Let’s say you are trying to add Tasks to the Schedule in Project Operations, and you see the below error in a few moments.
- Now, if you look at the above error in red, it won’t let you know exactly is the issue. Hence, here’s how you find it. Check the next section.
PSS Error Log
Here’ s how you can get to where the error is –
- You can look for the issue in the below section –
Go to Settings in the Project Operations App.
- Then, go to the PSS error logs and you’ll find an entry there.
- And once you open it up, you’ll find the issue there. There could be different issues based on what operations you are trying to perform in Project Operations.
Now, based on your knowledge of Error Resolution in Dynamics 365 CRM application, you can work towards solving your errors.
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate