There have been many changes over the years to the Features / Behaviors which previously used to sit in System Settings in classic Dynamics CRM. Now, that things have moved to the Power Platform Admin Center, here’s how you can change the Auto Save On / Off
Power Platform Admin Center
Let’s see how you can change the Auto Save feature for each Dynamics 365 instance
- Go to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/, in Environments, select the Environment whose Auto Save you want to change – click on Settings.
- Expand the Product tab and go to Behavior.
- In Behavior settings, you’ll see Auto save which could be On or Off based on the current setting which you can toggle.
- Finally, once you change simply click on Save and the bottom right corner which must’ve been highlighted to Save if you changed a Setting.
- And that’s it, the records won’t be saved until you deliberately Save upon updating data in the same.
Hope this helps!
Here are some more Dynamics 365 / Power Apps Admin Center posts you might want to check –
- Admin Center URLs under M365 – Power Platform, Teams, SharePoint, Power BI
- Turn Teams On / Off at Org Level, provisioning users | M365 Admin Center Tip
- Convert environments between Production and Sandbox | Power Platform Admin Center [Quick Tip]
- Create new Sandbox and copy Production over to it in PowerPlatform Admin Center
- New ‘Capacity’ analytics on PowerPlatform Admin Center
- Create new CDS Environment and Database quickly from PowerApps Admin Center