Now that we are moving everything to the Unified Interface across all Apps in Dynamics 365 CRM, in case you still need to edit the old Settings area in your SiteMap in the Dynamics 365 CRM classic UI.
Here’s how to find the
Edit Old Settings SiteMap in class
Here’s how you edit the classic Settings area in your classic UI in Dynamics 365 CRM. It’s presumed you are a System Administrator / System Customizer –
- Create a blank Solution and save it.
Then, click on Components on the left hand menu and then Add Existing as you used to previous do to add different components in the solution.
Then, select SiteMap.
- Then, look for the SiteMap which doesn’t have any App Name written next to it.
- Now, you can see the Settings area which you can modify, Save and Publish your changes.
Hope this was useful!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform\
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate