One of the easiest and useful feature of a Business Process Flow is being able to Implement and Action right from a Business Process Flow just with a click of a button.
Here’s how you do it.
Let’s say you have an Action that you want to trigger that the Account was Approved for some sort and you want to alert the Stakeholders. You can have this functionality in your Action and call the Action from the BPF itself.
- Let’s say your Action has some logic as below which you want to execute when you trigger Action on BPF
- Make sure your Action is marked as below for it to be enabled for adding in a BPF
Once this is set, let’s move to the BPF part.
Business Process Flow
- In a BPF, since you have enabled your Action to be added to BPF, you’ll be able to add it as below.
- In the Properties, look for your Action Process and select it and click Apply.
- Make sure you’ve clicked on Apply.
Now, you’re all set. Let’s see how it works.
Now, this is how you’ll see your Action on the BPF on the record,
When you click on Execute, it will mention (if you don’t have any Input parameters) that there are not parameters and ask for Confirmation
Once you confirm, this is how it will show while executing –
If there’s any failure, it will show as below
And success like this
Simply click and the Action will execute!
Hope this helps!!