Now, the New Schedule Board is now in GA. And here’s how you can turn it on for yourself.
Here’s the old one which you have –
Enable New Schedule Board for Yourself
Here’s how you enable the new Schedule Board for Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Navigate to the Schedule Board itself like you would do generally. And you’ll find the New Schedule Board button to turn on.
- And in a moment, the new Schedule Board is available to you.
Note that this is only available to you and not for others.
- Everyone else will continue to see the old board unless they turn it on themselves.
Enable New Schedule Board for your Org
Now, if you have only enabled the Schedule Board for yourself and after you found it useful and exciting, here’s how you can enable it for the Org as well which is turned off by default –
- Navigate to the Resource Scheduling App in your D365 Field Service environment.
- In the Resource Scheduling App, you’ll change the Area to Settings as shown in the bottom and then, go to Administration and look for Scheduling Parameters.
- Here, you’ll find the setting to turn on the New Schedule Board which is turned off by Default.
- You can turn it on and Save the record itself.
- After it is turned on, all the Users will see the new Scheduled Board. Also, no will see the toggle to turn it off for themselves since you turned it On for the entire Org.
The button to toggle between Old and New Schedule Board will be missing.
Here’s the official Microsoft Documentation on the new Schedule Board – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/field-service/preview-schedule-board?WT.mc_id=DX-MVP-5003911
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform\
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate