In case you are wondering why Plug-in Profiles under Extensions and Extensions itself don’t appear in your SiteMap because you want to debug from the Persist To Entity option?
But your Settings area still looks like this and don’t see Plugin-Profiles?
Install Plugin Profiler
You’ll need to install Plugin Profiler.
- Open Plugin Registration Tool and login to the environment.
You should see an Install Profiler button. That’s the reason the Profile is not yet installed on the environment and it’s now showing in SiteMap.
- Now, when you click on Install Profiler, it’ll install the Profiler to the environment.
- Once this is installed, you’ll see it show in the SiteMap in Settings area.
- Also, if you notice the Solutions, a Managed Solution would also be installed which will SiteMap (it indicates the update that Plugin Profiles has been added to the SiteMap)
- Also, if you Uninstall the Plugin Profiler, the Managed Solution will be removed and also this will take Plug-in Profile off the SiteMap.
- Also, there’s another way to remove the Plugin Profiler – Workaround to get Plugin Profiler from the Unified Interface in D365 CE
Hope this was helpful!
Here are some more Dynamics 365 Admin related posts you might want to check –
- Disable Recent Records from Dynamics 365 Lookup Control | Model-Driven Apps [Quick Tip]
- Language format for Whole Number field in Dynamics 365 CE
- Custom Help Pages and Guided Tasks for Unified Interface in Dynamics 365
- Make Managed fields Required in Dynamics 365 – Managed Properties Error [Workaround] | D365 CE Quick Tip
- Sign up for a Dynamics 365 Project Operations (Lite Deployment) environment and provision a new instance | Power Platform
- Filter records in a View owned by a Team you are a member of | Dynamics 365 CRM
- Show custom ribbon button based on Security Role of the logged in User in Dynamics 365 | Ribbon Workbench in XrmToolbox
- Make On-Demand Flow to show up in Dynamics 365 | Power Automate