If you are wondering that it would be easy to find which all Flows are using a certain Connection in Power Automate, you are right – it is easy. 😊
Here’s a quick tip!
Power Automate Admin Center
You can navigate to the Power Automate portal i.e. <region>.flow.microsoft.com.
- In this example, this is my Power Automate (which is https://[region].flow.microsoft.com/en-us/).
In that, I’ll expand Data from the left hand menu and go to Connections.
- In Connections, you’ll see redundant Connections based on how you might have created them.
- Select any one of them, click on the three dots i.e. the Ellipses and look for Details.
- In Details, you’ll see the section called as Flows using this connection. Meaning, this will show that the particular Connections is used in which Flows.
- In Flows using this connection, you’ll see the list of all Flows.
- Opening any one will only open all the Flows and not do anything else. Won’t navigate to the selected Flow.
- Same is also true for Power Apps as well.
- At this point, the naming/renaming connections is not possible but could be available soon.
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform\
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate