A small but super useful feature is to be able to access pinned records which you frequently visit / need to visit.
Here’s how you pin records in Dynamics 365 CRM –
- In your left-hand-side of the navigation pane, you’ll see Recents and Pinned section.
Right away, no records are pinned. You can pin records from Recent items only at this point.
- If you expand the Recents section, you can hover over the records to find the pin appear on the records which you want to pin.
- Once you pin them, they’ll appear in your Pinned area. Since you Recent records would change over time as you continue to access different records.
- In case you want to remove this, you can also unpin by clicking on the unpin icon as shown below
- Good thing is that pinned records are available all other Apps as well.
So you could be in any App and you’ll retain all the Pinned items
Hope this was helpful! Here are some more Dynamics 365 posts which you might be interested in –
- Use Hierarchy in Roll Up Fields in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Filter records in a View owned by a Team you are a member of | Dynamics 365 CRM
- Get GUID of the current View in Dynamics 365 CRM JS from ribbon button | Ribbon Workbench
- Dynamics 365 App For Outlook missing on SiteMap in CRM? Use shortcut link [Quick Tip]
- Import lookup referencing records together in Dynamics 365 CRM | [Linking related entity data during Excel Import]
- Mailbox Alerts Hide/Show behavior in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Excel Importing Notes (Annotation) entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Enable/Disable the need to Approve Email for Mailboxes in Dynamics 365 CRM CE
- Call Azure Function from Dynamics 365 CRM using Webhooks
- Show Ribbon button only on record selection in Dynamics CRM
- Accessing multiple occurrences of a field in Business Process Flow using JS in D365 CRM